How does KryptoPABX work?
KryptoPABX works like a standard telephone switch and it enables encrypted connections to all users that are using phones associated with it.
KryptoPABX can be installed anywhere and can be reached from anywhere in the world through a simple Internet connection no matter where the users are located.
Normal telephone operators that have very high risk of wiretapping and that record all call data will no longer have to be used once KryptoPABX is installed. KryptoPABX gives the opportunity of having telephone traffic operating exclusively over personal encrypted lines. No additional cost is involved.
The diagram below highlights KryptoPABX’s features and how it can operate in the global network by connecting all of the users with encrypted communications and allowing them to talk without the risk of being tapped.
Like any modern telephone switch, with the addition of allowing safe and private calls, KryptoPABX offers a variety of functions.
KryptoPABX uses the Internet to connect to all the phones, that can be scattered all over the world, and all incoming and outgoing calls are encrypted.
The main features include:
- Voice quality comparable to a standard land line phone call
- No delay is caused by the encryption
- Easy to use call transfer feature from one terminal to another
- Perfect call holding management “parking”
- Background music and recordings from external sources or registered
- IVR features (Intelligence Voice Response) with DTMF tones
- IVR features (Intelligence Voice Response) with voice recognition
- Tech-to-spech function for specific services
- Follow me feature with possibility of simultaneous calls with telephones outside the switch
- Automatic call transfer when busy or unavailable
- Audio conference up to 10 users with pin code accessibility option
- Management of incoming call waiting for Inbound Call Centers
- Encrypted voice mails
- Voice mail messages forwarded through encrypted email
- Management of multiple calls from the same telephone to different numbers
- “Do not disturb” function
- Integrated Firewall
- Mass memory encrypted
- Totally encrypted operating system
- WiFi integration
- Optional integration of the black out function with non encrypted telephones
- Encrypted Instant Messaging
- Encrypted Transfer files directly from the instant messaging (video,photo or files).
The call is encrypted and safe up to the interconnection point with the regular telephone network. From that point on the calling number is randomly set with a different number for each phone call.
By continously and automatically changing the calling telephone number it will be impossible for anybody to tap or intercept your telephone, because as said earlier, for every call you will be assigned a different telephone number. Furthermore this number is not linked with the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) therefore it will be absolutely impossible to trace your identity.
In order to have an even higher level of security the calls enter the regular telephone network from more than a 100 different interconnection points scattered in all 5 continents together with millions of other calls.
Attention: The "Black out" function does not exclude the possibility of intercepting the number you are calling. In this case the call could be listened to, even though your identity will still not be traceable. This is why we call this function a "Black Out" it guarantees excellent privacy if you are the target of the interception, but it cannot guarantee the absolute privacy that Kryptotel's services offer when both parties are using Kryptotel's encrypted telephone lines.
Our cost of calling regular telephone numbers is 30% cheaper than current costs applied by Skype.
The VoIP application is available for iOS, Android and Windows. The apps can be branded as per client's brand guidelines.
No calls transit through the public telephone switches.
Even with physical access to the KryptoPABX device it is impossible to access the operating system cause it is especially ciphered with 3 different algorithms Aes 256,Serpent, Twofish.
Ability to manage individual users by creating encrypted audio channels where only the caller and the person directly involved are able to decipher the call.
Conversations with the GUARANTEE of not being intercepted; no trace or record of call details (caller and recipient).
No charges for phone calls.
Encrypted audio conference at NO ADDED COST.
The quality and clarity of the voice call is comparable to a standard phone call. KryptoPABX uses the best hardware available today to guarantee excellent service.
No communication delay.
KryptoPABX can be installed anywhere as long as there is:
- An Internet connection with public IP address with at least 30 kbit available for each active call from remote terminals.
- An electrical outlet (240/100 Volts - 500 Watts for systems up to 50 users).
- Standard LAN to connect Desk VoIp phones.
It comes equipped with its own Firewall, you can choose whether to install it on a dedicated Internet connection with dedicated public IP address or if you install it on a pre-existing data network, on a reserved public IP address without using Firewall.
Compact dimensions facilitates installation in places with limited space inside your rack.
All the content of the calls are encrypted using algorithms that are universally recognized as being completely safe.
The content of the calls are encrypted by using standard protocols TLS and ZRTP.